She Supps Fat Burners is a weight loss supplement produced in the UK for She Supps.
All the company’s products are intended for women and are packaged in receptacles that are not made of plastic, in an effort to lower pollution and be kinder to the planet.
Diet pills made for women are becoming increasingly popular, but it’s usually just a marketing gimmick. Most products of this nature contain ingredients that are equally suitable for men and Fat Burners is no exception.
If you want a truly exceptional fat burner then we recommend Phen375. Phen375 has been on the market for several years and is consistently the market leader.
Mercilessly copied, Phen375 is the original Phentermine alternative – it is a dual action fat burner and appetite suppressants. It’s sheer number of success stories underlines and highlights it’s standing within the industry.
- Assists weight loss
- Contains Caffeine, Green Tea & Guarana
- No caffeine side effects
- Contains the strongest and most effective weight-loss and energy boosting ingredients
- No potentially harmful ingredients
We like the idea of trying to pack products in an environmentally conscious way, but have issues with some of the claims made for the product and have to wonder if She Supps is still using the original formula because the present list of ingredients does not show any green tea or guarana.
It does contain caffeine, though, and it’s a pretty potent dose, so the claim that there will be no caffeine side effects does not hold water.
The claim that it contains the most effective weight loss and energy boosting ingredients is only partially true. As an energy provider, caffeine is hard to beat and the formulation also contains a couple of other stimulants, including taurine (used in Red Bull energy drinks).
However, none of the ingredients can be classed as being the best when it comes to weight loss. Green tea and capsicum beat them every time and do so without presenting the same risk of side effects.
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
If the information provided on the official sales page is correct, each pill contains:
- Caffeine Anhydrous (180mg): A fast-acting caffeine powder. Caffeine is probably the most socially acceptable stimulant in the world and its ability to boost concentration and reduce tiredness is one of the reason coffee is such a popular drink. Caffeine is also a proven fat burner, but some people do not tolerate it well. Even those who do may experience caffeine-related side effects, such as jitters and headaches, if the dose provided is higher than they are used to.
- L-Tyrosine (200mg): An amino acid that is one of the building blocks of protein and is often added to bodybuilding supplements. There is evidence to suggest L-Tyrosine has the ability to reduce stress and help prevent fatigue. Its presence here has value, but it also adds another stimulant to the mix.
- L-Tryptophan (50mg): An amino acid the body uses to manufacture the feel good hormone serotonin.
- Vitamin D3 (50mg): The body normally gets Vitamin D from sunlight and food. It helps the body absorb calcium, so its very good for the bones. Some studies suggest Vitamin D deficiency may cause weight gain, so it’s presence here is potentially good, but the inclusion rate far exceeds recommended amounts.
- L-Taurine (25mg): An amino acid that stimulates the mind and body and, if the manufacturers of Red Bull are to be believed, can even help give you wings.
- Vitamin B6 (1.7mg): A B vitamin that helps ensure a healthy metabolism. It’s also good for the eyes and skin and for providing an energy boost. This has not escaped the attention of the people behind Red Bull. Vitamin B6 is one of several B Vitamins incorporated into their drink.
One capsule is required, two times per day. Four to six hours should be left between doses. Due to the high caffeine content, the second dose of the day should not be taken later than 3pm.
No customer feedback is available.
She Supps Side Effects & Health Considerations
She Supps Fat Burners contains a lot of stimulants and an unusually high amount of Vitamin D. It should not be used without a doctor’s approval.
Where to Buy She Supps Fat Burners
She Supps Fat Burners is only available from the manufacturer’s website.
Three pack sizes are available:
- Tester Pack
- Fat Burners Jar
- Fat Burners Refill Pack
The tester pack only contains 10 capsules and will allow customers to try the product for two and a half days. The Jar is made of glass, contains 120 capsules, and is good for 60 days of use. The bag is made of biodegradable paper and is intended to be used to top-up the jar.
There is no money back guarantee.
She Supps Fat Burners is a stimulant-driven fat burner. So are many competing products but cramming a pill full of stimulants is not the only way to make a product that can encourage the body to burn fat. It works, but it is always better to use stimulants in moderation and combine their abilities with fat burning compounds that don’t present the same risk of side effects.
However, presuming She Supps hasn’t made a mistake when they compiled their list of ingredients, the amount of Vitamin D3 included in this product, presents the most cause for concern. If you are a fan of stimulant-driven fat burners and want to give this one a go, we suggest you refrain from doing so without the approval of your doctor.
Recommended Fat Burner
As recommended above our preference is for Phen375 – a dual action fact burner that virtually sells itself largely due to its loyal and ever growing customer base.
Phen375 can suppress appetite and burn excess body fat, it is available direct from the manufacturers website.