Leptinal is a health supplement brought to market by Wellness Resources.
It’s not marketed specifically towards people who want to get slim, but weight management is one of the benefits on offer and Wellness Resources say Leptinal is “the leptin helper”. This implies weight loss is the primary function because leptin levels effect the appetite.
Leptin is a hormone produced by body fat. When leptin levels are high the brain reduces hunger urges and turns up the metabolism. When levels are low, the brain increases hunger and retards the metabolism to preserve energy.
Leptinal Proposed Benefits
- Enhances thyroid function
- Supports healthy bones and nerves
- Supports healthy cholesterol and blood pressure
- Excellent nutrient combination for weight management and cardiovascular health
- Provides high quality nutrients for healthy leptin hormone communication
- No stimulants or hormones
Two capsules provide:
- Marine Lipid Oil [providing 500mg DHA and 100mg EPA] (1000mg): An ingredient that’s rich in Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9 fatty acids. Omega 3 is an essential nutrient that’s good for the heart. There is also some evidence to suggest Omega 3 may reduce inflammation in the digestive organs and it is feasible this may improve leptin sensitivity, but only in non-obese adults. Further study is required in order to ascertain if the results can be replicated in obese individuals.
- Borage Oil [providing 110 mg of GLA] (550mg): A plant extract that’s sometimes applied topically to treat eczema and other skin disorders. It also appears to have value as a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Pomegranate Extract (200 mg): The punicalagins provided by pomegranate extract are alleged to offer a number of health benefits including boosted nitric oxide levels.
- Sytrinol (100mg): A proprietary blend of citrus-derived polymethoxylated flavones and palm-derived tocotrienols that allegedly has the ability to lower cholesterol levels. Some sites marketing Sytrinol supplements state it’s abilities have been proven in many studies, but we were unable to find any evidence to suggest this is true.
- Tocotrienols (20 mg): An extract taken from Rice Oryza Oil. Tocotrienols are members of the vitamin E family. Tocotrienols are often claimed to have anti-cancer capabilities, but research suggests this may not be true.
Leptinal Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is mixed.
A few average customer comments read:
Leptinal Side Effects & Health Issues
Side effects don’t appear to be an issue, but fish oils can sometimes make the breath smell none to sweet and cause fishy-tasting burps.
Although this product is unlikely to cause serious problems, women who are pregnant or nursing a child would be wise to get a doctor’s advice prior to using Leptinal.
The same holds true for people who have existing health problems and for anyone using medication(s).
Leptinal Purchasing Options & Considerations
Leptinal is available via the manufacturer’s website and from Amazon.
In this case, buying from Amazon is not the cheapest way to go. Customers who purchase directly from the manufacturer’s site pay $44 per 90-capsule bottle or $79.20 for 180 capsules.
People who buy via Amazon pay over 20% more. It’s also worth noting, this is an expensive product to use. People who are taking the maximum dose of six capsules per day will be better off buying 180 capsules because that’s how many they will be looking at using per month.
Nearly $80 per month is not cheap for a product that appears to have so little to offer.
There is no money back guarantee
The Bottom Line
Although it’s conceivable that Leptinal may offer certain health benefits, the product does not offer much value to people who require something to help them to lose weight.
Although there is a relationship between leptin levels and appetite, a formulation like this will only offer value to people who have high leptin levels.
Many people who are overweight do not have this problem and those who do will not be aware of it unless their doctor has conducted tests. It is also worth bearing in mind the fact that appetite suppression is only one factor that has the potential to encourage weight loss.
People who need to lose weight will have better success with a product that covers all the bases by combining appetite suppression with improved fat burning abilities and other benefits that are likely to speed up fat loss in a safe and natural way.
Its hard for us to recommend anything other that Phen375. A fast working fat burner and appetite suppressant that has years of customer success stories behind it.
Phen375 is made from pharmacy quality ingredients but available to buy from its official website without prescription.